KAS New Syllabus : KAS Exam 2012 Exam Pattern KAS (Prelims) Exam
Pattern : Objective Type Questions: There are two papers in KAS
(Prelims) Exam. Paper – I & Paper – II. Each paper contains two parts.
Part – I & Part – II. The questions will be in both Kannada & English.
20 questions carry 400 marks. Paper – I : Part – I (National /
International / Current Affairs) Part – II (Humanities / Arts /
History) Part – I contains 40 questions from National & International
current affairs carries 80 marks in total. Part – II contains 60
questions from humanities, Arts & History carries 120 marks in total.
So from both the parts, Paper – I contains 100 questions that carry
200 marks. Paper – II : Part – I (General Knowledge / Karnat aka State
Current Affairs) Part – II (Science & Technology, Enviro nment &
Ecology / General Mental Ability) Part – I contains 40 questions from
General Knowledge / Karnataka State current affairs carries 80 marks
in total. Part – II contains 30 questions from Science & Technology
carries 60 marks & 30 questions related to General Mental Ability
carrying 60 marks totaling 120 marks. So from both the parts, Paper –
I contains 100 questions that carry 200 marks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT CALULATION 2023-24(AY)

*ಪೊಲೀಸ್ ಸಬ್-ಇನ್ಸ್ಪೆಕ್ಟರ್( ನಿಸ್ತಂತು)(ಪುರುಷ & ಮಹಿಳಾ) ಹುದ್ದೆಗಳ ಕೀ ಉತ್ತರಗಳು ಪ್ರಕಟ*

SSLC RESULT 2023